Sunday, June 2, 2013

Apology

I apologize for not entering anything into this blog, and for probably not entering anything in the near future. You can find my current thinking in the book on
                                       http://www.mediafire.com/?uubn60m1gd1588l

which is entitled "Adam to Obama" or something similar. The odds are that we are going to stumble along using money as the basis of status until the non-monied classes revolt, seriously contest the elections, and tax us into equality.  Maybe I'll rewrite the books as one book urging that action, but maybe I won't bother and let things just happen.

In any case I don't think I'll make any more entries in this blog. I'll leave it here in case anybody wants to read it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete